Warm, weatherproof and stylish, the Tuk Tuk Winter Excercise Jacket, know as the WEX is the mostcomfortable and cost thing you'll ever wear
- Waterproof fabric and seam-sealed.
- Quilted luxurious 90gsm Royal Purple lining - warm but not bulky.
- Slightly elongated centre back neck to waist
- Double front pockets – one hand warmer, one with a studded, secure flap.
- Inside pocket with zip for phone, money, cards, licorice for your horse
- Studded centre back split (for ease of wear in the saddle)
- Double-ended zip in front.
- Storm front – this means there is a zip and a studded flap. It stops the rain from getting in!
- Fully lined and removable hood.
- Removable faux fur trim on the hood.
How do Tuk Tuk waterproof jackets work?
- The outer fabric keeps rain on the outside. A water-repelling finish causes rain to bead and run off the very finely woven fabric (rather than pool and saturate the fabric).
- The fabric allows perspiration out to help you stay dry and warm on the inside. The inner membrane has pores hundreds of times larger than sweat molecules but way smaller than a water molecule.
- All outer seams are sealed (where there are needle holes from sewing) to prevent moisture droplets seeping in.
Winter Exercise Jacket